Technical inside sales representative
Quality through experience
… that is what has made DGF Group successful for more than 75 years!
In order to be and remain a “premier league” supplier of high-quality products and solutions, we are in the search of expanding our team with a
Technical inside sales representative
(Technisch commercieel adviseur binnendienst)
(32–39 hours p/w, Almere)
As technical inside sales representative, you are an important link in our inside sales department. Your focus will mainly be on process instrumentation, gas products, valves and fittings, depending on your knowledge and experience. It is very welcome if you are familiar with one or more of our product groups. If not, we will develop your technical skills with our specialized knowledge and that of our suppliers.
In this position, you will advise customers with selecting the right solutions to solve their measurement & control challenges. In addition, you will prepare price calculations and quotations. You will have an important role in maintaining contacts with suppliers about, for example, technical specifications and the status of deliveries. The order processing is largely handled by a colleague. In addition, you will work closely with our Sales/product managers.
Work includes among others:
- rendering (technical) advise to customers, both product-oriented and process- and problem-oriented
- making of appropriate motivations to your technical advisories
- providing of and following up on calculations and quotations
- providing of project documentation
- ensuring correct and timely delivery of products to customers
- communicating with customers regarding the delivery process
- performing (technical) after-sales and taking care of complaints
- managing relations with customers, supplies and partners
- and much more, depending on your knowledge, experience and interests
DGF Group is a technical supplier of high-quality products for the (process) industry at home and abroad. Our strength is our technical knowledge and experience combined with the access to and availability of products of reputable manufacturers. This enables us to always offer our customers a suitable solution.
Our team consists of 13 result driven employees; for many years operating from Almere-Haven and since February 2023 from our new office in De Huchtstraat/Almere-Veluwsekant.
If you have….
- at least an MBO+ (secondary vocational education/bachelor degree) level in working and thinking
- a technical background/education e.g. in measurement and control technology, mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- a few years relevant experience
- good communicative skills
- good command of written and spoken English
And if you are
Customer-oriented and result driven? If you have persuasiveness, guts and perseverance? Analytical and capable of process thinking? Good in working together? Highly interested in learning and eager to develop yourself? And do you live in a radius of 50 kilometres around Almere?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
DGF Group offers you
- a challenging and diverse job with national and international customers
- full range of development opportunities
- support and training in getting to know our products, suppliers, solutions and customers
- the opportunity to take responsibility
- a working environment with a no-nonsense culture, informal atmosphere and short lines of communication
- a stable, healthy and internationally orientated company
- possibility to choose between a 4 or 5 days working week
- a good salary, depending on education/skills/experience, between € 3.000,- and € 4.500,- gross per month (on full time basis)
- good fringe benefits such as travel allowance, pension scheme, bonus scheme when working on a permanent contract and option of extra days off
If you have any questions or if you need some further information on the vacancy or DGF Group, check www.dgfg.nl or get into contact with Kees Bakker (Sales & Marketing Director / 036-5229275) or Rixt Dijkstra (HR advisor / 036-5405015)
Would you like to have new colleagues? And do you think you and DGF Group will make a great match? Than trigger us and make us curious!
A resume doesn’t say it all. So share your talents with us and tell us your added value as our new team member. Send your application to our HR advisor Mrs. Rixt Dijkstra (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use our form below.